Join Our Team
As a growing company, we are looking for an individual who operates with a high degree of professionalism to join us on a part time basis who can help us install interior/exterior signs, banners and vinyl graphics around the GTA.
Graphics and Signage Installer
The position will include:
- Preparation and installation of vinyl graphics onto various types of surfaces (walls, windows, floors and vehicles)
- Banner installations
- Special events / shows / marketing events projects
- Rebranding projects
- Interior/exterior signage
- Other custom projects
- Contributing to a clean, safe, organized work environment.
- Conducting stringent quality control on each project.
- Measuring and cutting materials required for vinyl installation.
- Using a tape measure and understanding metric and imperial measurements is a must.
- Reading and understanding plans of installation, taking necessary measurements.
- Travelling to/from installation sites.
- Preparing surfaces for vinyl installation including removing existing graphics and adhesive residue from surfaces.
- Preparation and installation of vinyl graphics, window perforated film or commercial tint film following manufacturer’s specifications on various surfaces.
- Preparing and maintaining work supplies and materials.
- Loading and unloading company vehicle with supplies and equipment in an orderly fashion.
- Utilizing hand and power tools.
- Inspecting vehicle or site before and after installation.
- Working at heights/scaling ladders daily.
- Other duties may be assigned from time to time such as: collecting materials from suppliers and making deliveries to customers or job sites.
- Flexibility to work hours outside the normal scheduled hours may be required (extended days, evenings and occasional weekends are possible…there may be situations where an install must be performed at night or on weekends). Schedule might vary depending on the business needs, in such instances, you would be scheduled accordingly to have enough recoup time in between shifts.
Requirements & Preferred Qualifications:
- 18 years of age or older
- Valid Canadian Social
- Insurance Number
- Canadian Citizen, Permanent Residence or minimum 1 year open work visa.
- Successful completion of High School or equivalent.
- Valid Ontario driver’s (G) license with a clean abstract is required.
- Owning your own vehicle is considered an asset.
- Work experience in print or installation industry of 1 or more years is a plus.
- Prior experience installing vinyl is an asset but not required.
- Ability to lift 50lb or more is required.
- Working at Heights training (Working at Heights Certificate preferred).
- Experience working with scissor and boom lifts (operator certificates will be considered a plus). Certified aerial lift and aerial work platform certification preferred.
- 1-3 years prior experience in print or vinyl graphics application (glass, walls, floors, vehicles, cut vinyl decals) and signage installation is an asset (but training is offered).
- Vehicle graphics and wraps, 3M and other vinyl installation certifications will be considered a plus.
- Experience with safely assembling automotive body panels is an asset.
- Experience with power tools is an asset.
- General contracting abilities are an asset.
- Language of work: English
Quick Learning, Critical Thinking and Creative Problem Solving:
- Ability to follow instruction and a willingness to learn are essential qualities.
- Ability to pick up and assimilate new information quickly and easily.
- Ability to articulate thoughts and ideas respectfully and effectively in person, in writing, and digitally to persons inside and outside the organization in the English language.
- Teamwork and Collaboration:
Ability to build collaborative relationships with colleagues and customers. The individual works effectively within a team structure and can negotiate and manage conflict and change with respect for others.
- Demonstrates personal accountability and effective work habits, i.e. punctuality, work productively with others, manage time/workload, and understand the impact of communication on professional image.
- Excellent time management skills and an organized approach to meet deadlines without compromising quality of work and work within time constraints.
- Ability to be a positive ambassador to/representative of the company
- Ability to take be pro-active and self-managed.
- Ability to work things out without having to be shown too often.
- Takes responsibility for own time and effectiveness.
Trustworthiness and Ethics:
- Adheres to organizational policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates integrity and ethical behavior, acts responsibly with the interests of the larger community in mind and is able to learn from his/her mistakes.
- High level of attention-to-detail, accuracy, completeness and precision.
- Sets and maintains high performance standards.
- Shows concern for all aspects of the job and follows up on work outputs.
Work Site Environment/Work Conditions:
- At heights on ladders
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Overtime sometimes required
- Standing for extended periods of time
- Long travel to various jobs sites often
- Day shift, though some evenings are required
- 20-30 hours per week
- Working day varying between 4 to 12 hours/day
The position is part-time hours depending on the needs of our customers. Compensation is based on experience, quality and productivity. The wage range varies from $18-$30 depending on experience. If you have no experience but have the passion to learn, send us a cover letter why we should hire you. We offer training and the rate will start at $18 per hour.
Are you interested? Apply today!
Our goal is to listen to your ideas and needs, then turn those dreams into reality. We plan with you and share our industry knowledge. We want you to feel confident and make informed decisions for your graphics and signage marketing strategy. Our objective is to design, produce and install compelling print material, graphics, and signage that unite and strengthen your brand image. With passion, energy, and problem-solving skills, our ultimate target is to find leading-edge solutions that will:
- boost your visual presence
- distinguish you from your competition
- increase awareness and traffic
- enhance your ability to reach your audience
It is always thrilling when our clients report that their new graphics and signage package attracts attention, raises brand awareness, and aids their growth. We want to be your graphics solutions company and do the same for you, to help you exude a position of authority in your industry.
Relationship & Collaboration
Relationships and making a positive difference in the lives around us is at the heart of what we do. We strive to cultivate authentic relationships with our clients, partners, and suppliers. We treat each contact with respect, fairness, and integrity and believe that together we are stronger. With shared goals and mutual support, we can deliver success and invest in our clients’ growth. We listen to understand and investigate their needs to design graphics solutions they love. Through this relationship and success of past projects, we build trust, and once established, clients know they can count on us to deliver reliable, exceptional work every time. That is why our clients return time after time. It’s why we have customers who have been with us for 17 years – they know we go the extra mile.
Vision and Ingenuity
We value original thinking, and we dream with our clients to envision creative solutions that work as a whole for their brand. Our customers rely on our ingenuity and vision, our knowledge and expertise, and our high level of professionalism to deliver unique solutions for all their print, signage, and graphics installation needs. We use our expertise and product knowledge as a platform to then push the envelope and explore exciting new applications. We design new or develop already existing brand images (colours, shapes, mission, purpose, etc.) and create harmonious graphics enhancement packages that have the power to capture the fleeting attention of our client’s audience.
Excellence and Mastery
Excellence and mastery drive us. With over 17 years of experience in the industry, we refuse to compromise on quality. We stand apart with an unwavering commitment to our customers and quality of service. Our portfolio is broad and diverse, filled with repeat customers. We aim to provide superior quality, resilient, long-lasting products along with a professional graphics installation service that meets our clients’ deadlines and exceeds their expectations. We execute on the details and hold ourselves to such a high degree of quality standards through which we’ve proven our reliability and integrity.